Personal, Individualized Solutions
Promoting positive space for which everyone can thrive and achieve to their fullest potential.
Providing consultation to faculty, staff and administrators on disability related services, supports and training to best serve the diverse population of those with disabilities.
- Provide consultation to those operating Disability Services- staffing, policies, procedures, and budget
- Develop programs for students on the Autism Spectrum
- Conduct audit review related to services for ADA compliance, disability services and accommodation process
- Provide consultation related to managing Office of Civil Rights complaints
- Provide consultation on creating, implementing and starting a unique comprehensive Autism program- fee based
- Managing needs of the Deaf community
- Training faculty and staff on universal design across campus
- Create special topic- Disability Studies course- graduate level
- Assist with balancing the increase demands of students with less resources
- Consult on difficult student cases
- Guidance on how to create a sustainable advisory board
- Deliver training on the ADA and what that means for a faculty member?
- Provide guidance on how and what to discuss with a student regarding disability?
- Teach the process of receiving and implementing accommodations
- Deliver practical behavioral management strategies
- Provide best tips for working with those with low vision/blind students
- Develop Professional Development related to cultivating an inclusive climate
- Provide training related to Emotional support/Service animals- how to navigate the path